RumbleRoller - Mid Size 22 Inches - Blue - Original - Textured Muscle Foam Roller - Relieve Sore Muscles- Your Own Portable Massage Therapist - Patented Foam Roller Technology
Color: 22 Inches - Original Mid Size - Blue
- INGENIOUS DESIGN! The surface of the RumbleRoller contains specially designed bumps that are firm, but flexible, much like the thumbs of a massage therapist
- As you roll over the top of the RumbleRoller, the bumps continuously knead the contours of your body, gently stretching soft tissue (muscle and fascia) in multiple directions
- YOUR ANSWER TO MUSCLE SORENESS! The RumbleRoller erodes trigger points, helps restore flexibility, and brings quick relief to common types of muscular pain
- THOUGHTFULLY INVENTED! By design, the RumbleRoller's bumps are firmer than muscle tissue, but much softer than bone, so they deflect out of the way if they contact your spine or other bony protrusions
- Both versions of the RumbleRoller (original density and extra-firm) have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA) of 2008 for lead and phthalates. Both toxins were below detectible levels, which the CPSIA considers safe for use by children age 12 and under. All RumbleRoller products are also latex-free.
Which Roller is Best for You?
If you plan to use your RumbleRoller in a single location -- e.g. at home -- you'll love the full-size model, because its extra length makes it more efficient for performing many exercises. It's long enough to roll the widest part of your back in one pass; you can roll both legs (quads, hamstrings, and/or calves) at the same time; and you can even transition from one IT band to the other without moving the roller. With the Compact RumbleRoller, you'll need to roll each leg separately, and will spend a little more time repositioning yourself between exercises.
The major advantage the Compact RumbleRoller has over the full-size model is its portability. At just 12" in length, it fits easily in your gym bag, backpack, or carry-on luggage. This makes it a favorite of many runners and triathletes who transport theirs from race to race. The Compact RumbleRoller's smaller diameter (5" vs. 6" for the full-size model) allows it to conform better to the curvature of some body parts, such as your neck. The Compact RumbleRoller also costs less than the full-size model, which may be important if your budget is limited.
If you're new to foam rolling or have gotten positive results from any type of conventional foam roller, you'll want the original density (blue). Even though this is our "softest" roller, it's still more aggressive than any other foam roller on the market. The extra-firm version (black) is intended for experienced users with especially dense muscle tissue that doesn't respond to normal massage pressure.
Package Dimensions: 22.0 x 6.3 x 6.1 inches