XMark Lumberjack Women's Olympic Bar, Chrome with Black Manganese Phosphate Shaft, 25 mm Grip, Powerlifting Bar, Olympic Barbell
Color: A) BAR ONLY
- GET JACKED WITH OUR NEWEST LUMBERJACK - Same great bar as the original LUMBERJACK with a slightly smaller 25 mm grip
- BLACK MANGANESE PHOSPHATE SHAFT - Provides unbeatable corrosion and abrasion protection
- PRO-GRIP KNURLING - Engineered with a semi aggressive knurling and dual knurling marks
- BRASS BUSHINGS - Upgraded with long lasting brass bushings that provide the perfect spin
- SLEEVES - Smooth chrome sleeves offer ease in loading and unloading of plates
At our customers' request, we have brought you the same great XMark LUMBERJACK bar with a slightly smaller 25mm grip. The XMark Olympic LUMBERJACK-25mm bar has moderate flex making it a great performance bar. This bar hits the middle of the road between flexible and stiff making it ideal for snatches, cleans, bench presses, squats, deadlifts, etc.
A high quality shaft coating adds to the longevity of the bar. The shaft coating on XMark's LUMBERJACK-25mm bar is black manganese phosphate which provides unbeatable corrosion and abrasion protection while also giving the bar shaft a slightly tacky feel. The medium depth fine knurling is dual spec with IWF and IPF knurling marks. When the coating and knurling are combined, this bar allows for a superior, firm grip minus the sharp, cheese grater knurling. The chrome sleeves rotate freely on self-lubricating brass alloy bushings and are secured to the bar using a dual snap ring system.Crafted using a high quality alloy steel and dual snap ring system, the LUMBERJACK-25mm bar offers ultimate performance for cross training, olympic and powerlifting routines.
Your XMark Olympic Lumberjack-25mm bar is an investment. Take a couple of minutes to protect your investment by wiping down your bar regularly with a light coat of WD-40 or a 3-in-1 oil.SPECIFICATIONS